01 September 2007

Deco2102 site and Minisite Uploaded

Last thursday, I uploaded 3 websites related to this subject.

1) www.arch.usyd.edu.au/~pelu9930
This allows the users to access my refined general homepage and therefore give the user the option of entering subject specific website such as Deco2102 and Deco1008 etc.

2) www.arch.usyd.edu.au/~pelu9930/deco2102

This is the main webpage for this site. It contains visual links to the minisites, blog, and back to homepage. I used photoshop, illustrator to design the visual background.

3) www.arch.usyd.edu.au/~pelu9930/deco2102/minisite1/

This minisite is the first iteration of my previous past project and it an xhtml document with CSS. At the moment I think the website aesthetics look pretty bland, but it's functional enough at this stage of the iteration.

No comments: